THE AMAZING STORY OF THE CAUSE OF ULCERS
Not new news however........... In 1982, Australian researchers Barry Marshall and Robin Warren discovered that ulcers, previously attributed to stress, are actually caused by H. pylori bacteria. When Marshall first put forth his research doctors walked out of his lectures, and he was shunned by many of his peers. Finally, Marshall actually swallowed H. pylori bacteria and developed an ulcer. It was only then, twenty years after his discovery, that the medical community and the public began to take him seriously.
THE CURE: Here is a remedy from Ted in Thailand: Note: the fulvic that he mentions can be obtained by clicking the link on the products page to Ancient Purity who do a powerful liquid version. Using 30 drops twice a day may be an equivilant. There are many dozens of natural cures online:
I have seen H. Pylori killed with just taking some 5% solution fulvic acid with some added sea salt of about 5% also. And drink for a couple of days. However, I found just taking only one glass of one teaspoon of 5% fulvic acid with 5% sea salt in one day three times per day completely killed the H. pylori.
The problem as with most people is that finding fulvic acid may be a problem so in certain cases drinking temporarily of course, maybe once a week with 1 tablespoon of sea salt in 1 glass of water I have known to kill the pylori too, however that was a minor case of H. Pylori that was cured and difficult to generalized.
H. Pylori might have one other peculiar weakness, a small amount of borax, such as adding 1/4 teaspoon of borax per liter of water, and with 20 drops of 3% H2O2 to that one liter drinking water.
To get just enough sea salt in it without causing too much sodium retention or excess salt, I think just one single teaspoon of sea salt would be one way you can try as one possible alternative approach.
The H. Pylori conditions should be reduced the next day, if all things go as expected.
QUOTATIONS FROM DOCTORS ABOUT PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS
1. "Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick." L.F. Kebler, M.D.
2. "The greatest part of all chronic disease is created by the suppression of acute disease by drug poisoning." Henry Lindlahr, M.D.
3. "Every educated physician knows that most diseases are not appreciably helped by medicine." Richard C. Cabot, M.D. (Mass. Gen. Hospital)
4. "Medicines are of subordinate importance because of their very nature they can only work symptomatically." Hans Kusche, M.D.
5. "If all the medicine in the world were thrown into the sea, it would be bad for the fish and good for humanity" O.W. Holmes, (Prof. of Med. Harvard University)
6. "Drug medications consists in employing, as remedies for disease, those things which produce disease in well persons. Its materia medica is simply a lot of drugs or chemicals or dye-stuffs in a word poisons. All are incompatible with vital matter; all produce disease when brought in contact in any manner with the living; all are poisons." R.T. TraIl, M.D., in a two and one half hour lecture to members of congress and the medical profession, delivered at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C.
7. "Drugs never cure disease. They merely hush the voice of nature's protest, and pull down the danger signals she erects along the pathway of transgression. Any poison taken into the system has to be reckoned with later on even though it palliates present symptoms. Pain may disappear, but the patient is left in a worse condition, though unconscious of it at the time." Daniel. H. Kress, M.D.
8. "Every drug increases and complicates the patients condition." Robert Henderson, M.D.
9. "Medicine is only palliative, for back of disease lies the cause, and this cause no drug can reach." Wier Mitchel, M.D.
10. "The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine." William Osler, M.D.
11. "Medical practice has neither philosophy nor common sense to recommend it. In sickness the body is already loaded with impurities. By taking drug - medicines more impurities are added, thereby the case is further embarrassed and harder to cure." Elmer Lee, M.D., Past Vice President, Academy of Medicine.
12. "Our figures show approximately four and one half million hospital admissions annually due to the adverse reactions to drugs. Further, the average hospital patient has as much as thirty percent chance, depending how long he is in, of doubling his stay due to adverse drug reactions." Milton Silverman, M.D. (Professor of Pharmacology, University of California)
13. "The cause of most disease is in the poisonous drugs physicians superstitiously give in order to effect a cure." Charles E. Page, M.D.
14. "What hope is there for medical science to ever become a true science when the entire structure of medical knowledge is built around the idea that there is an entity called disease which can be expelled when the right drug is found?" John H. Tilden, M.D.
15. "The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned." Charles Armbruster, M. D.
16. "We are prone to thinking of drug abuse in terms of the male population and illicit drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. It may surprise you to learn that a greater problem exists with millions of women dependent on legal prescription drugs." Robert Mendelsohn, M.D